The term NorthWest Canoe, NWC, “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose place of business is at 308 Prince St, Suite B50, St. Paul, MN 55101. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms:
- The content on this website is for your general information and use. Content is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which neither we nor any third parties shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to NWC. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience and additional information which we feel may interest you. We have no responsibility for the content of linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the state of Minnesota.
We practice permission-based marketing. Personal information you choose to provide while making a purchase on our e-Store will remain with us. NorthWest Canoe does not sell, rent or exchange your personal information.
You may from time receive an email from us pertinent to building, repairing or paddling a canoe or kayak. The frequency of our emails varies with the paddling season; we promise not to clutter your inbox.